Content goes here
- As bamboo grows it produces 30-35% more oxygen than other plants and absorbs 2 to 2.5 times as much CO2 as wood!
- The production of wood emits less CO2 than other building materials, but the production of bamboo has an even lower CO2 emission than that of wood fibres and even recycled wood fibres.
- Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plant species in the world and grows so fast that the plant shoots to its maximum length and can reach full maturity within one growing season, i.e. in a few months whereas trees take 32 years to grow.
- Bamboo grows without the help of fertilizers or pesticides, even on nutrient-poor soil, and after cutting, the plant continues to grow and nourishes the soil. whereas tree harvesting destroys the soil .
- Using bamboo will protect the trees from being harvested therefore restoring the planet's environment.
Need some help? Request a call back using the form below, and we’ll call you back at your preferred time†.
†Our contact centre is open from 9am till 8pm.